We have support groups available in West and Central Auckland, with more regions coming soon. If you live outside of the region, you can still benefit from this free support by joining a teleconference session, or by joining one of our Facebook support groups here.
Our support groups are focussed on supporting our members to be well. While it’s important to have a chance to ‘vent’ to others who understand your struggles, we aim to maintain an overall positive focus. We are all at different stages in our journeys with chronic illness, there are always things we can learn and do to become more well.
What you can expect from our support groups:
- Positive, wellbeing focus
- Support from others experiencing similar struggles
- Tips, tricks and ideas from those who have ‘beat’ the condition
- Friendly, respectful atmosphere
- A peer facilitator who will ensure that principles of these groups are adhered to, and that everyone is valued and heard.
Our next meet ups are:
- 29th September 2018, 11am at Huckleberry New Lynn Details and RSVP here.
- 27th October 2018, 11am at Huckleberry New Lynn Details and RSVP here.
Our next online support sessions are:
- 29th September 2018, 1pm via Zoom Details and RSVP here.
JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP
So you want to join one of our support groups? That’s great news! Simply click “Register Now”, fill out the form, and one of our facilitators will be in touch to get you started.