Welcome to the New Zealand Fibromyalgia Foundation’s online hub. We are a small, start up charity with a few main goals. If you would like to become a member or help us out please get in touch via the contact page!
- To raise awareness about Fibromyalgia amongst the general population, and amongst healthcare professionals.
- To provide a reliable source of information on Fibromyalgia for the public and health professionals alike in order to clear up misunderstandings about the syndrome.
- To provide a support network for Fibromyalgics in order to improve health outcomes.
- To advocate for Fibromyalgia patients to receive professional and effective treatments.
- To provide training for health professionals and members of the community so that the best possible services can be provided for Fibromyalgia patients.